Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dead Weekend

Well it had to happen sooner or later. The next part of "Am I Memorex?" will not be posted tonight because I haven't written it yet. Normally I would would just write it before going to bed. I've done that once before and was able to hammer out a decent post in a couple of hours. Tonight I don't have the time. I have to get up early to take my nephew to the Instrument Fair, which is for kids who are going to be in band next year for the first time to try out some instruments and find one they would like to study. Also I'm working the closing shift at my job and then turning around and working 9am to 7pm on Sunday.

So it looks like the next time I'll really have time to sit down and write will be Sunday evening if I'm not too tired.

To my two or three regular readers I'm really sorry for missing tonight's post. I'm planning on making it up later this week so that there will be six parts to collect for the weekly digest.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment