Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Here's the plan

Am I Memorex will not be resuming from where I stalled out. I will instead rewrite and finish and edit the story before posting it.

I think the hundred words a day was a nice experiment but it's not me. When
I write I do a lot of rewriting as I write. This means that until I'm done, nothing is set in stone. So eighteen parts in and I realized that I needed to go back and rewrite about half of what I'd written.

From now on I'll be posting only finish or nearly finished stories like yesterdays post. Which means that the volume of posts is going to drop to around once maybe twice a week.

I feel kind of bad for failing at posting a serial story but I think I can produce more stories by not shackling myself to just one.

I'll be back later this week with another story. Till then "Keep watching the skies." or somthing.

No comments:

Post a Comment