Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Introductions

Hello I'm Gillian or Gilly or even Gill.

This is my second blog on blogger. My first Infowhore Speaks is my everyday blog. I try to post something once a day, whatever I feel like speaking about from reviews of movies to accounts of my days off. I've even posted a few pieces of fiction. After giving it some thought I've decided to split my fiction off on it's on blog. What made me decide to do this? Well honestly I want to be a writer and I started blogging as a way to get into the habit of writing everyday, which it has. Unfortunately I'm not writing much fiction. It's too easy for me to churn out a post about the last movie I saw rather than the next part of the story I'm trying to write. So the idea is to isolate my fiction so I feel guilty about not writing the next part.

I'm going to start by editing and reposting the stories I've previously posted on Infowhore Speaks. Since I usually have Mondays and Tuesday off I'm going to aim for at least one post a week on Monday night or Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment